Friday, May 29, 2015

Andres's introduction

Hello everyone! 

My name is Andrés, and I'm 14 years old. I don't have many expectations for this project, I just hope it will
be fun. So, I can say, that I'm... happy,I guess.

What can I say about my school? It's a big school, and it's very demanding. I hate that, but, hey, I chose this school, so... you know. My favorite subject is math, I'm not good at it, but I like it. 

In my free time, I like going to shopping centers, and going to parks in this town. There is a park, called Parque España, that has beautiful views of the Parana River, but I like  the Scalabrini Park very much, too, so I go to the two parks with my friends at the weekend. 

Another thing that I like is music. I love it so much. I can't live without music. Right now, I don´t play any instruments, because I haven't organized my timetable :P, but I would like play  an instrument someday, like piano. 

What about you? Do you like your school? What do you do in your free time?

2 comments:

  1. Hello! My name is Kevin, In My free time I like listening to music and play the guitar.
    I like my school and my favourite subject is Guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Andrés! I'm Julia, a Bellas Artes student. What kind of music do you hear? Me neither, I am all time listening music. My school is demanding too but I really like it. In my free time I see series and I play the guitar.
    I want play piano too but I haven't got time, maybe next year!
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete