IPS - BBA Extended Classroom 2

Friday, May 29, 2015

Santiago's introduction

Hello,

My name is Santiago.  I live in Rosario city. I'm 14 years old. I live in a house with my mum, my dad, and my sister.

I love the soccer and I'm fan of River Plate.I like playing soccer with friends and playing video games.

I go to IPS school and I am studying in 2nd year of high school.

What about you?

at 9:57 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: introductions, IPS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Schools

  • Bachillerato de Bellas Artes - UNLP
  • Instituto Politécnico Superior - UNR

Teachers

  • Carla Raguseo
  • María Cecilia Carattoli

Labels

  • introductions
  • BBA
  • IPS
  • music bands
  • Nobel Prizes
  • timeline
  • NAC

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (71)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ▼  May (22)
      • Meet 2nd intermediate IPS!
      • Andres's introduction
      • Gabriel's introduction
      • Nahuel's introduction
      • Laslo's introduction
      • Micaela's introduction
      • Clara's introduction
      • Santiago's introduction
      • Joaquín's introduction
      • Bruno's introduction
      • Francisco's introduction
      • Ignacio's introduction
      • Franco's introduction
      • Ayelén's introduction
      • Camila's introduction
      • Manuel's introduction
      • Santiago's introduction
      • Agustín's introduction
      • Francisco's introduction
      • Florencia's introduction
      • Iván's introduction
      • Welcome to IPS-BBA Extended Classrooms Project!
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.