Sunday, June 21, 2015

Candela's introduction

Hi, my name is Candela and I am 13 years old. I've got 2 brothers, Jonas and Joshua, I live with them, my mum and my dog. 

I like music, and I play the drums. My favourite free time activities are using the mobile phone, watching tv or sharing time with my friends. 

I study in Bachillerato de Bellas Artes and I'm in the second year. I love my school, it is beautiful and funny. I'm in Visual Arts, but it not is my favourite subject. My favourite subjects are Ethics, Maths and Literature.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Candela! Nice to meet you.
    I like music too (I don't know if you read my intrudction), what singers or bands do you like? I like the pop, a blues, and some rock too. I like Amy Winhouse, Glee, and another singers. I like the drums, but like more the piano, or the guitar.
    Why is your school so funny? What do you do there? I like my school, but isn´t so funny, but there are some funny people.
    I have to say that I like so much using the mobile phone. And, what places do you go with your friends?

    ReplyDelete