Hi, my name is Mateo Calvelo, I'm 14 years old, I have one sister called Matilda.
I live in La Plata.
I líke playing rugby, playing football, playing videogames and playing the guitar, in my free time I do al those things.
I think the school is hard. The new building its very cool, my favourite subjets are Maths and Physics.
Hi Friend! I'm Santiago and i live in Rosario and i 'm student of IPS. I have a brother and a sister too.
ReplyDeleteI like swimming , playing soccer, playing video games. I would like to visit your school. It might be awesome, I love action movies and horror movie. Every saturday i stay with friends or go dancing.
I think the school is hard too, but my school is old and we have to fight to fix it. My favorite subjet is Taller because i love working with machines.
Good Bye Mateo!