I have one sister that is 4 years older than me, and I have a beautiful and fat dog, his name is Teodoro and everbybody loves him.
Our new school building is so beautiful and big, I really like it. Bellas Artes is a hig school where you have to study because it is a little hard, so we should be good students. (The teachers are amazing).
Another that I really love is coffee, I am like an addict because it is delicious. And the series are so special to me, like books and music.These kind of things helps me all the time, specially when I am sad.
My favourite subjects are English _because the artists that I love speak this language_ and Biology _because I want to study Medicine in the future_.

Well, I play the guitar in this school.
My favourite artists are Justin Bieber, Marilyn Manson, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato and my favourite bands are Black Veil Brides, Die Antwoord and Evanescence.
I am all day listening to music because it helps me.
Hi Julia! I'm Franco,an I.P.S student. I'm 14 years too.I love sports and I play rugby with my brother Joaquin.And I love action,horror,adventure and mystery movies (Pulp Fiction,Scarface,Taken,Harry Potter,etc)
ReplyDeleteIn my free times I play videogames,read some books or listen to music.I love metal too. But no general metal. More specifically,like Metalcore (Asking Aslexandria,A Day to Remember,etc.) Deathcore (Suicide Silence,For Today,etc.),Trash Metal(Slayer,Metallica,Megadeth),Nu Metal (Slipknot,Five Fingers Death Punch,Diturbed,In Flames,etc.) and National Metal (Hermetica,Almafuerte,Malon,Carajo,etc.).
Hi Franco, I am Julia. Do you see series? How old are your brother? Oh! Horror stories are the best, we should talk about it. We can talk later, maybe in whatsapp. Thank you for write me. <3
Delete