Hi! I'm Felipe Zaballa, I'm 14 years old. I have two brothers, they are 17 and 19 years old. I live in La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I like sailing, music and drawing. In my free time I play with the computer and sail.
I like my school because it is free sometimes, like in 4th year, I can go out when I want. I like and I don't like the new building because it is boring and it is all white, but it is big.
Dear Felipe,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Francisco, I'm fourteen years too. I live in Rosario, Argentina. I have one brother, he is eight years old. In my free time, I listen to music and play computer games.
I like playing football every weekend, I like playing the guitar and I like visiting my friends. I don't like eating fish and lettuce. I don't have favourite subjects.