Sunday, June 21, 2015

Jano's introduction

Hello, my name is Jano, I'm 14 years old. I have one brother, he is 18 years old. I live in La Plata, it is a big town but not too big, it is a beautiful place. It has a lot of parks. I live near the San Martín Park that has a football pitch, a tennis and a basketball pitch. It is so big.
I like drawing and painting and in my free time I play basketball. I love this sport, and my club is called Universal. It is four blocks away from my house.
I think that BBA is a good school and we can draw and have a better technique; practising is a great experience. I like the new building because it's so big but it's so white and I don't like that so much. My favourite subject is Visual Production Workshop because we draw and paint a lot and I like doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment